RN & Alternate Administrator, Program Coordinator
- 28+ years of Registered Nurse experience
- 18+ years Director of Nursing experience
- Graduate of Mansfield General Hospital School of Nursing
- TCEP Certification from Cincinnati State Technical Community College
- Graduate of Ashland Leadership Class of 2004
- Member of Ashland Business Professional Women’s Organization
BSN & Instructor
- Graduated of Wayne County Schools Career Center as a LPN in 2008.
- ADN from Stark State
- BSN from Malone University.
- Diverse nursing background with experience in acute care, long term care, and management.
- Also works at the Ashland County-City Health Department.
- Graduate of St Vincent School of Nursing, in Toledo Oh.
- STNA Instructor 12 yrs
- Member of American Rd Cross Natl Disasters
- Honorary member of the Richland County Agricultural Society.
- Married 49 years
- Mother of 2
- Grandmother of 4
- Her hobbies include Vegetable and flower Horticulture, floral arrangements, sewing, crocheting, and other crafts.
- Karen happily resides in Florida 6 months of the year.
- Registered Nurse of 22 years with experience in hospitals, SNF, Home Health
- Certified TCEP Instructor
- RN – North Central State
- BSN – Ohio University
- Dually Credentialed Coding Specialist – HCS-D and BCHH-C
- Hobbies include crafts and card making, racing camping and spending time with her family